This week saw the public reveal of the website for Bethel PRO PANDA, however, work has been ongoing behind the scenes for a few months to lay the groundwork.
The first step was publishing the website to start gathering names of parents who want to be a part of the group.
Being neurodiverse myself, making lists, using Agile methodologies and tools, helps me keep things straight.
- Create and distribute a half-page flyer to be distributed out to the schools and into the hands of parents.
- Scope out accessible and accommodating meeting spaces.
- Use Doodle to decide on a time and day of the week to meet.
- (Once a month at first, then more as the need increases.)
- Acquire some meeting supplies:
- Name Tags
- Color Communication Tags/Badges
- Whiteboard Markers
- Write up and distribute an agenda as well as any “warmer”1icebreaker
questions that might be asked.